Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 4,5,6: A delay

Alright, well, it's been a hectic weekend and thus why I did not blog Day 4, or Day 5.... but I have to say that it was not because it was on my mind, nor did I forget. INFACT... exciting things have been brewing...

I keep stumbling upon different websites, photographers, and entrepreneurial people who have some sort of experience with what I want to create in the near future. I've been able to inquire, ask questions, and look more into getting this up and running. I have also realized that I need to create a realistic budget and really put some money aside to invest into this dream that God has given me. I believe that he is orchestrating and providing resources and networking for this to happen.
This weekend, though I didn't blog... I was able to take some pictures and they are just some fun ones. I've been playing with them in photoshop and I really liked how they turned out... I think they turned out great! So below you will see them... Enjoy!!



2 comments:

  1. Those pics are pretty. What excitement is brewing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. The radiant photography text looks very classy as well.

    ReplyDelete