Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 1: 82,300,000

82,300,000. Thats how many options appeared when I looked into getting a business card created. Wow. So many options. Looks like I have to just go for it. Good thing I can use photoshop and create my own. I will have to definitely look more into what it will look like and really nail down what I am going to put on it.

I had a few networking things happen today as well. As I was telling some friends about this blogrimage, I basically found 3 people who potentially could help me with a website. I will have to pin down some times to meet with them and ask about capabilities and capacities for a website for something so small at this time.
I was pumped because all I did was start talking to people about it and then they said, "I know... and I will connect the two of you" and with that told me to look up different website layout designs for what I'd want to do.

This is even more exciting than I thought it would be. :)

3 comments:

  1. That's a huge step! It'll open a lot of doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie! Awesome to see you doing something adventurous.

    I am also blogging photography-ness, but just posting pictures as I learn to take them/edit them. Would love any advice or comments you could give.

    Loving the journey! Can't wait to see where it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! So cool to hear opportunities opening up already!

    ReplyDelete