Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 10 and 11: Ikea and OFFICIAL NAME!

Yippeee... I have been to Ikea, pricing different frames for the launch of my business... i found some sweet deals, and pretty much need to go back and just buy them!

I also went through my files the last 2 days searching through and figuring out which to print, and file for the launch. I found great pictures that I had forgotten about and am excited to get them printed.
I am frustrated as I am figuring out the best way to "sign" my prints.

Do I sign the matting?
Do I sign the actual print?
Do I add a label to the back with my information, business info, or what?

There is so many little things and preparation that goes into getting this thing set up and moving.

I also just created an email account with gmail for RADIANT PHOTOGRAPHY!

LiveRadiant@gmail.com

I decided officially as the name and need to register it with the US Patent and Trademark Association.

Pretty exciting. I am spending a lot of today figuring out sizing, matting, and which pictures to definitely print out.
Then I need a way to organize and display them best.

Some need watermarks, some need the logo, some need nothing but a frame...

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Maggie! Sounding really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm glad you picked Radiant Photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing, Maggie...you got me thinking! I have a photography website and do some shoots here and there..but I don't have the patent/trademark. Thanks for the inspiration :) Have so much fun with this!

    ReplyDelete