Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 12

Today was exciting. I found myself on Facebook and the phone talking to a multitude of people about the business.

I talked to my good friend Trey Tucker all about webdesign and website everything... I am uneducated regarding how a website is made and how the internet works haha. He helped by giving me an action list to get things moving.
1. Buy a domain name.
2. Start with a Tumblr account.
3. Once those are done to call him back and get the next step going with capabilities.

I talked to my friend Kim Horodowitz about business cards and logo making
1. I plan to meet up with her in a few weeks to discuss trademarking and copyrights
2. I get to hang out with her and she's awesome!

I got a random email about prophetic photographs from Johnnie Cummings
1. I was encouraged in my talents and giftings... total confirmation
2. I got an inquiry from a church about purchasing some of my prints for their prayer and intercession room! Awesome!


So... it's been a great day! Also spent some great pray time talking to Jesus about this business, seeking guidance and wisdom on making this happen... reminded that God is in the center :)

1 comment:

  1. maggie, one more thing i wanted to share- not sure if you've checked out business cards, yet...but I've used Moo printing (www.moo.com) and they're great!

    ReplyDelete