Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 2: My tools and Some pics

I thought it would be important for you to know what I am using to take my pictures and what software is helping me also.
SO here they are:



I took my camera with me today and I've decided that I need to invest in a better one. Action shots are fun but not when you're camera doesn't take them fast enough... oh well, mine will have to work for now.

I decided for day 2 to put up a few of my favorite pictures from my trip to India this summer. There's a lot but here are a few to start out with:







1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures... question though, is it possible to put a copyright watermark in the bottom corner? The watermark makes it harder to see the picture behind it. Not a criticism, but a question I personally would like to know the answer to. And... you have the same camera we do! Hurray for making surprisingly awesome pictures with little cameras.

    ReplyDelete